interesting stuff

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baird Beer? Yessssssss!

So. Here it is. Baird Beer.


Amy and I were at the store last night and through the cooler door I saw Baird...
  Baird Beer!

I had to have it.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is actually a delicious beer!

Baird Beer is brewed at the foot of Mt. Fuji, in Japan!

I got the Dark Sky Imperial Stout.  It is a seasonal Beer, annually released in January and Febuary.

It's quite a good beer,  a little hoppy with a nice coffee flavor. It has a very smooth texture.  You can taste the alcohol in it somewhat; it weighs in at 9% alcohol/vol. But, it's not too strong. It has a lightly sweet finish, but not too sweet.

I am no professional beer taster, but I like it! 
It may be my new favorite beer.

Check out Baird Brewing Company's website at:









No comments: